Been offered or want to do a course in Humberside? The following information explains how you can book yourself onto your course. Our driver education courses (classroom based or online) are available to Humberside residents and those based outside the Humberside area.
- All our driver education courses (classroom based or online) are available both to Humberside residents and also those based outside the Humberside area.
- The quickest and easiest way to book is to go online at https://offer.ndors.org.uk.
- By booking online, you have control over the date, time and venue you wish to attend.
- Follow the above link to book or enter the above address into your browser (and not into a search engine), as you may not be able to find the site.
- You will need to have your paperwork sent to you by the police to hand, as you will need to enter your driving licence number, police reference and PIN code to complete your registration.
- Once this is done, just follow the instructions to book your course.
If you need to make us aware of any special requirements, please telephone 01482 399065, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 12pm.
Having difficulties booking on-line?
If you have any difficulties booking online, please telephone 01482 399065, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 12pm.
Over the phone
You can also book by telephoning 01482 399065, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 12pm. You can pay by using your debit or credit card. Please have the paperwork sent to you by the police to hand as we will need you to confirm your police reference, PIN code and driving license number before you select and pay for a course.
If you are unable to pay by debit or credit card, you may be able to send a cheque or postal order. Please contact our booking team on 01482 399065 to discuss this further.